Saturday, January 18, 2014

Abiney Fishbach- MY FINAL SIM



A while ago, I have made this sim. It was probably before I quit sims. The reason I have been holding this sim off is because while I was looking using custard to remove the bad cc, I realize that I did see her hair in the cc section despite the fact that her hair shows up in portrait. So, I apologize if her hair does not come with sim.

(And just to let you know, the hair did come from the exchange.)

Abiney is a mix of Courtney Yates from Survivor and Britney Haynes from Big Brother. She will have some mean-spirited yet funny diary room sections. She likes to impersonate and make fun other people who she dislikes. She usually says those mean things behind people's backs. The favorite thing she likes to say is that somebody sucks at life.

It has been so long since I made her that I totally forgot what eps that she needs. I know for a fact that you don't need University Life for her. Correct me if I am wrong on this but I believe her shirt comes from Supernatural along with her skirt. So, I suggest that you should get her all of the first 5 expansion packs except for Generations before you download this sim.

Also, all of the cc that she is suppose to have may be transferrable. The reason I have said transferable is because of the hair. Once again, apologies to if her hair does not come with the sim.

You can find her at the Uploads For The Fame column. Hope you enjoy her.

No comments:

Post a Comment