Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Important Announcements

I just wanted to say that I will be stop making sims for a while. Once I said that I only have sim left to make. Well, that was kinda a lie as I kinda thought of some new ideas for sims. However, I have a reason why I am gonna stop making sims for a while.

There will be a time where eventually the Sims 3 site will be shut down. As sad as it sounds, there will be nothing left of the forums except for our memories. This means that sims reality shows for the Sims 3 will be eventually cancelled but it wouldn't really be by choice as it would be by matters out of their control. Because of that, I am gonna stop making sims for a while and eventually transfer over to the Sims 4 site so that I don't have to worry about being in a reality show while the Sims 3 is being shut down. I probably won't do it right away when the Sims 4 comes out as I will probably do that when and if the Mole transfers over to the Sims 4.

To be honest, it will be kinda scary as I'm used to playing with the usual sims reality shows contestants. You can basically get a read on who to trust and who not to trust. Now, I will have to play with (almost) complete strangers. Have you ever heard of the saying "The devil you do know is better than the devil you don't know"? Not that I think that any of the usual sims reality shows contestants are devils, I just think it will be a lot harder to start reality shows on the Sims 4 where you are used to playing with contestants on the Sims 3 as I have a feeling that not all Sims 4 players have actually played the Sims 3 before.

Now, sometime in July, I will make my last reality show. It will be called Sims Reality All-Stars. I tried doing this last year but due to my game crashing a lot, I ended having to cancel it. It will be a show where 10-15 contestants from different sims reality shows will come together and go face-to-face with each other in a Big Brother-like game (The American/Canadian kind, not the crappy international popularity contest kind). I kinda want to do that as it will be a good way to end my reality shows.

Also, another thing, for the past 2 years or so, I kinda have been fading out of the simming community. I only go to threads relating to reality shows and the Bridgeport High/University Roleplay. If you are one of the newer members of the forums, have not participated in sims reality shows nor the Bridgeport High/University roleplay, and have actually heard of me before, then I will be very surprised. I probably won't be around any of other Sims forums because I believe I have a lesser chance at being banned if I just stick around in the Stories and Legacies section as I haven't been banned once in the past 2 years or so I have been hanging around in the Stories and Legacies section.

I also have been lacking in blog posts lately. For that I apologize. However, from now on, I will use this blog post for sims and stories. And considering how I have very little sims left to upload and I kinda don't want to do anymore stories just in case the Sims 3 site gets shut down during the middle of the story, there may be a lack of blog posts. I have 2 more stories to do- The Mole Asylum Challenge and Sims Reality All-Stars. So, if you want to unfollow this blog after Sims Reality All-Stars, then I perfectly understand.

So, I just wanted to make this blog to tell you guys about my future in the Sims 3 community and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment