Sunday, July 27, 2014

Going On Blog Maintenance Sometime Tomorrow

Well, I just wanted to warn everyone saying that I will going on blog maintenance tomorrow.

During this blog maintenance, I will be removing a lot of the Lady GaGa references on my blog section titles. I'm not a huge fan of Lady GaGa as I was a couple of years ago. I want to get rid of the image I had a couple of years ago where I was very obsessed with Lady GaGa and mummies.

Also, during this time, I will breaking up the Showcasing/Uploads links into different pages. The Uploads/Showcasing sections has gotten way too long and I feel the need to break those sections up. Also, the broken links will be removed from the site and you will probably never see those sims again (Damn you Minus for still not fixing your downloading problems as it has been a year and a half since you started glitching).

So, I just wanted to warn you guys about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment