Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sims Reality All-Stars Episode 8 Part One


KT: Well, I guess we are all here. Wait, hold on, where's Aiden?

Sarah: Aiden must be doing something stupid as always.

Antoine: Hey, he isn't always stupid. It's saying that Cassi is always a part time zombie or you are not always a ghost.

Cassi: But stupid is a characteristic. Part time zombies and ghosts are considered species not characteristics.

Grape: Well, the lockdown is about to begin soon. We better hope that Aiden gets in here soon.



Aiden: Whar am Ah? Ah doesn't feel ah's at th' yacht ennymo'e.



Aiden: Whoa! Fry mah hide! Look at all of tv screens. It has views on ev'rywhar in th' yacht.

*Production talks about some of the behind-the-scenes talk of the show without them noticing Aiden until Sara caught Aiden listening*


Sara: Aiden, how the heck did you get into Production Room?

Aiden: Ah doesn't remember an' Ah was lost.

Sara: We were concerned about you. The cameras in the yacht does not show anything in the production headquarters.

An Unknown Person: Then, how the **** were you able to film Aiden in the production?

Sara: What? First of all, who are you? Second of all, if we were do that, well, we shall figure a workaround. 


Sara: Anyway, because of the fact you may know some behind-the-scenes stuff in this show, we are gonna have to remove you from the game. Sorry but rules are rules and they are meant there for a reason. You shall not join the jury and we will work out the jury details eventually.



Aiden: Wal, thet sucks. Ah guess ah at least made it far in both games even though ah have t'leave th' truth though a non-right eliminashun. Ketch yo' later



Mojo (Aiden's Creator) dropped out of the show




*The day after Aiden left. The contestants were woken up at night to hear the news where they went bed afterwords*

Cassi: So, I guess we are all the first one to wake-up.


Grape: I guess we are. Since we are up, wanna explore the house together?




Cassi: Sure! Why not? Please note though that we can't go to the room next door since it is locked and we can't open it until the first HOH competition. My guess is that it is the HOH room.


Grape: Well, the kitchen doesn't very different with the exception of there a dart board.

Cassi: At least there is a change though in the dark board.



Grape: Well, there is a message table out here now. I guess if any of us want a massage, we can come here. Want a massage right now, Grape?

Cassi: No thank you. This kinda reminds me of a story when I was young where my aunt was a professional massagist and she decided to give me a massage. At the time, I didn't know what a massage was and I was freaking out. I ended up calling her massage room "the Room of Pain".

Grape Whoa! Anyway, let's move on!


Cassi: This seems like a room where they have the POV ceremonies and the eviction ceremonies. Don't you think?

Grape: I agree!



(Just pretend that this stereo is a karaoke machine. I don't have Showtime and I don't think I will get Showtime anytime soon).

Cassi: Whoa! How do we miss this karaoke machine?

Grape: Well, wanna sing a song together?

Cassi: Sure!


(Inspired by this post- http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13229690#Comment_13229690)

(Play the video and read along Cassi and Grape singing the lyrics in English-



Cassi: Oppa is just my style
Just my style
A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

Grape:  I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy



Grape: Beautiful, loveable
Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Beautiful, loveable
Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Now let’s go until the end


Cassi: 
Oppa is just my style style, just my style
Oppa is just my style style, just my style
Oppa is just my style

Eh- Sexy baby, Oppa is just my style
Eh- Sexy baby oh oh oh oh


Cassi: 
A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that



Grape:

I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy



Grape: Beautiful, loveable
Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Beautiful, loveable
Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Yes you,
Cassi: Hey
Grape: Now let’s go until the end


Cassi:

Oppa is just my style style, just my style
Oppa is just my style style, just my style
Oppa is just my style

Eh- Sexy baby, Oppa is just my style
Eh- Sexy baby oh oh oh oh

Grape:


Grape:

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I'm a man who knows a thing or two


Cassi:

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I'm a man who knows a thing or two



Grape:

You know what I'm saying.


Cassi:

Oppa is just my style
Eh- Sexy baby, Oppa is just my style 
Eh- Sexy baby oh oh oh oh 
Oppa is just my style



Sarah: What is Cassi and Grape doing up there?

Antoine: What does it like? They are singing karaoke.

Mysti: And they are singing a very outdated song. That song was so three years ago.

KT: Cassi and Grape were lucky that they weren't on the Mole. I ended up talking about how I met PSY and Sara asked me to do a performance of Gangnam Style until Kenzen rudely interrupted us though an intercom telling me not to perform it.

Sarah: So Kenzen is a hipster?

Mysti: I kinda hate it when people hate something just because it is popular to be honest. I mean people got to like something that plays on the radio and I can think of older songs that sound terrible.

KT: Like what?

Mysti: Ever heard of the band Nickelband?

Antoine: Good point.

*a loud scream is heard*

Sarah: What the hell is that?


Cassi: THERE'S A ******* GIGANTIC WAVE COMING TOWARDS US WHICH MAY CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS.

To be continued