Monday, March 30, 2015

Sims Reality All-Stars Episode Ten

KT: Hey guys. How is your morning?

"Merith": It's alright. It could be better. Cassi has been in the diary room for a long time. I hope she is alright.

Antoine: Me too! I heard she got sick or something!



Everybody: Cassi, how are you?

*Cassi makes hand signals stating she has laryngitis*

KT: Wow! So, you can't speak at all. 

*Cassi nods her head stating yes*

KT: That sucks. Oh excuse me if I state a swear word.

Antoine: Since when sucks is a swear word?

"Merith": According to the forums in it.

KT: Well, I do not want you to feel left out whenever we are talking about something. I kinda think that we should just not say anything to each other for the rest of the day just for Cassi to not feel left out.

*"Merith" and Antoine nods their heads in agreement*





Sara: Well, it seems as if you took a page from my season of the Mole and not talk to each other for the rest of the day. We kinda have no dialogue afterwords. I guess it is kinda karma for me to come out with the idea in the Mole. Anyway, due to budget costs, we kinda have to make this challenge short. I have to draw a name from this box and whichever names come out shall win. The winner is......



































































KT!

*Note: This challenge is nothing like the real life challenge. I have to make this episode short to not have such a long wait*

Sara: KT, how does it feel to win HOH?

KT: Do I have to answer? Oops, I shouldn't have said anything. Anyway, it feels great to know that I am in the final three. It kinda feels bad that I have to nominate two people. To be honest, I rather just nominate them now to get it out of the way and over with.

Sara: If you want to, nobody is stopping you. 

KT: Really?

Sara: Yes. KT, please come near and make your nominations.



KT: I have decided to nominate..............
























































Cassi and........
























































"Merith" because  for eviction this week because "Merith" nominated me and its only fair... And Cassi becuase... Well I have to stick with the Mole alliance.


Sara: Well, that is a wrap. We might the shortest episode of any tv show on earth. See you guys later for the POV.