Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sims Reality All-Stars Season Two Episode Seven


Brock: Well, why is Steven in the diary room for so long?

Holly: This is the longest time somebody has been in the diary room I have ever seen. Whatever happens, I hope he is okay.

Kyle: Yeah, we don't need three people to have an improper elimination.

Bridgette: Trust me, if there is another improper elimination this season, then this season will basically become Season Four of the Mole.

Leoni: Let's hope there is no Joker!Beau in this show for that matter.

Autumn: Or Beau in general.

Crook: Who's Beau?

Autumn: He is the awful boyfriend to Sara. I hope she realizes how s***** he is and breaks up with him.

Leoni: Well, he is a poop lover afterall.



Steven: Guess what? Before I go on to this showI ended up collecting some musical instruments in the event somebody attempts to kill anybody with them and put them in my inventory.

Brock: What musical instrument did you collect? And how can die from them?

Steven: Well, I collected a guitar, a bass, some drums, and trumpets. I know you can kill someone with a guitar and a bass through a blow to the head but drums and trumpets I am not sure about it. However, there has been strange deaths out there. Anyway, the production didn't like that so they ask me to take them away somewhere else by tonight.

*Autumn changes into Quinn by thinking about music*

"Quinn" (singing): Wait, before we do, let's do a musical number with those instruments.

Leoni: Yeah, there's a musical number last season where Cassi and Grape sung "Gangnam Style".

Holly: Technically, it's "Oppa Is Just My Style" but who cares as that song is so 2012.

Brock: Well, we can do a song every season like how the Mole does but we need people who know how to play those instruments first before we can do so.

Bridgette: I can play guitar by the way, I kinda know a thing about punk music.

Crook:  Actually, you guys don't know that I can secretly play t' trumpet.

Kyle: Since when did you learn to play one?

Crook: Long story!

Holly: While I was at the farm, I had plenty of free time and I learn how to play some drums by the way.

Steven: When I was a movie director, I learn how to use the bass in which I used that skill with the soundtracks of my films.

Bridgette: Well, it seems as if we have people to play all four instruments but what song should we do?

Kyle: I know what song we should do.



(Play this song and then continue)

\

Quinn: This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold

Brock: This one
for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpiece

Quinn and Brock: Stylin', whilin'
Livin' it up in the City
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty

Quinn and Brock: I'm too hot

Leoni and Kyle: Hot damn!

Quinn: Call the police and the firemen

Brock: I'm too hot

Leoni and Kyle: Hot damn!
Brock: Make a dragon wanna retire, man

Quinn: I'm too hot

Leoni and Kyle: Hot damn!
Quinn: Say my name, you know who I am I'm too hot

Leoni and Kyle: Hot damn!

Quinn: Am I bad 'bout that money Break it down
Brock: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Quinn: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Brock: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Quinn: ‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Brock and Quinn: ‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we're in the spot
Quinn: Don't believe me, just watch (yeah)
*Leoni, Quinn, Brock, and Kyle dance while Crook plays the trumpet offscreen*
Quinn: Don't believe me, just watch

Brock: Don't believe me, just watch

Quinn: Don't believe me, just watch

Kyle: Don't believe me, just watch

Leoni: Don't believe me, just watch

All: Hey, hey, hey, oh!



Leoni and Kyle: Stop
Wait a minute
Leoni: Fill my cup, put some liquor in it
Leoni and Kyle: Take a sip, sign a check
Leoni: Julio! Get the stretch!
Leoni and Kyle: Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi If we show up, we gon' show out Smoother than a fresh jar of skippy


Kyle: I'm too hot

Quinn and Brock: Hot damn!

Kyle: Call the police and the firemen

Leoni: I'm too hot

Quinn and Brock: Hot damn!
Leoni: Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot

Quinn and Brock: Hot damn!
Leoni and Kyle: Bitch, say my name, you know who I am I'm too hot

Quinn and Brock: Hot damn!

Leoni: Am I bad 'bout that money Break it down




Kyle: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)



Leoni: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)


Kyle: Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Leoni: ‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Leoni and Kyle: ‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you


‘Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we're in the spot
Leoni: Don't believe me, just watch (come on)



*Leoni, Quinn, Brock, and Kyle dance while Crook plays the trumpet offscreen*
Leoni (speaking): Why do we sound the same?
Kyle (speaking: I honestly don't know.
Quinn: Don't believe me, just watch
Brock: Don't believe me, just watch
Quinn: Don't believe me, just watch
Kyle: Don't believe me, just watch
Leoni: Don't believe me, just watch
All: Hey, hey, hey, oh!
Akiko (speaking through intercom): QUIZ TIME! I HAVE ENOUGH WITH THIS NOISE!

1. What is the Mole's Gender?
a. Male
b. Female

2. Does the Mole wear some sort of eye accessory (such as glasses or an eyepatch)?
a. Yes
b. No

3. When everybody was lined up at the start of the "It's Not About The Money" mission, they were all lined up in two separate rows? Which row was the Mole at?
a. The Front Row
b. The Back Row

4. Did the Mole have to solve a riddle for the "It's Not About The Money" mission?
a. Yes
b. No



5. In the "It's Not About The Money" mission, which color did the Mole's bucket have?
a. Dark Green
b. Purple
c. Blue
d. Red
e. Light Green
f. Gray
g. Black
h. The Mole did not have a bucket for the mission.
6. How many dollars did the Mole have in the "It's Not About The Money" mission?
a. Nine
b. Ten
c. Twenty Six
d. One
e. Six
f. Nineteen
g. Thirteen
h. The Mole didn't earn anything as they weren't able to get any dollars

7. Does the Mole have an even or odd amount of dollars in that mission?
a. Even
b. Odd
c. N/A




8. Complete This Sentence: In the "It's Not About The Money" mission, the Mole gave......
a. two dollars to every single contestant except for themselves,
b. two dollars to Crook and Kyle, three dollars to Bridgette, one dollar to Holly, and four dollars to themselves

c. ten dollars to Brock, and one dollar to Stevan and themselves.

d. four dollars to Crook, three dollars to Brock and Bridgette, and one dollar to Stevan and themselves.

e. four dollars to Brock, four dollars to Bridgette, and four dollars to themselves.

f. eleven dollars to Bridgette, and one dollar to Crook.

g. two dollars to Bridgette, one dollar to Kyle, and nine dollars to themselves.
h. zero dollars to any contestant because they weren't able to give any dollars to a contestant

9. Complete This Sentence: The Mole is.....
a. Head of Household
b. Nominated
c. None of the Above

10. Who is the Mole?
a. Crook
b. Holly
c. Leoni
d. Brock
e. Autumn
f. Kyle
g. Stevan
h. Bridgette

11. This is a tie-breaker question in case we need it. The answer will be a number. The person who comes the farthest from the correct answer will be executed. By the time I am typing this, how many hours did I spend playing Fallout 4 according to Steam?


Akiko: So, like the last execution, we locked the three nominees into three different rooms. Two of them has keys to leave the room and one of them has a fake key. The one with the fake key will get executed. It's time for them to attempt to open the doors. The two nominees that are safe for at least one more week are.....








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Crook and.....






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Bridgette!


Akiko: Because of that, Leoni, it's your time to go!


Akiko: Well, any last words before you go?


Leoni: Last time I was in a reality show, I got eliminated thanks to a hidden immunity idol. This time, I believe if I were to nominate better people, then Brock may of gone home and I could of actually stay in the game.


Akiko: Yeah, you need to go now. I want this episode to end quickly! Bye!


Stay tune for the next episode!