Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sims Reality All-Stars Episode 14



Stevan: What? Diary Room Entry? I don't want to make a Diary Room Entry, I ain't got time fool! Still trying to figure who is murdering folk.... I can tell you this much. I must have been correct so far, To survive those eliminations. I think it's that young chick. Yeah she reminds me of Margaret. You know she got that look, That murderous look. Now she gone and had her head shaved bald! If that ain't a crazy thing to do, I don't know what is.


How do I know she is the psycho? Can't say, They could be listening you know. Murderers got a habit of being one step ahead all the time, Why do you think in horror films the maniac gets away with it?



I'm prepared, You see. Oh yes, Working in Starbucks has learned me two things: 1. Always give the correct change and 2. Be suspicious of everyone you meet. I ain't gonna let the psycho get ahead of me this time. Heck naw!



This dress, Well I like to think of it as a Man skirt. I could use one of these when I go back to working in Starbucks, It's quite comfortable. More comfortable than that old apron was, In fact I don't think wearing a dress is much of a punishment at all, I wouldn't like to be those guys with all the face paint though, That stuff looks nasty and it stanks!


Holly: Well, I can see you two are back.

Stevan: Can I have a muffin?

Ollie: What?

Holly: He has been asking that ever since he put on that skirt.

Stevan: I love muffins! They are the best.

Holly: Um, anyway, how did telling three random strangers that you wanted to be a blueberry muffin when you grow-up went?

Bridgette: It went okay!

Ollie: Even though made fun of my make-up and my skirt.

Bridgette: Along with my bald hair. I guess that is what you get for completing those punishments.

Ollie: So, Bridgette, are you willing to state the phrase "I am the Mole" 100 times now?

Bridgette: Yes I am!

Stevan: Can we edit this part and skip to the execution?

Cameraman: Yes!



1. Is the Mole male or female?
a. Male
b. Female

2. Was two of the Mole's allies according to the storyline got executed in the double execution?
a. Yes
b. No

3. Was the Mole in a position to be able to win two Head of Household competition in a row due to the nature of the mission?
a. Yes
b. No

4. What question did the Mole say no to in the last mission?
a. Question 3
b. Question 6

5. What was the Mole's answer to the tie-breaker question?
a. 5
b. 12
c. The Mole did not make it to the tie-breaker question?

6. Complete This Sentence- After the last mission, the Mole was wearing a.....
a. Skirt
b. Dress
c. Pair of Pants

7. Was the Mole wearing "zombie costume make-up" due to the results of the last mission?
a. Yes
b. No

8. After the episode was released, what order did the Mole posted a comment?
a. 1st
b. 2nd
c. 3rd
d. 4th

9. Complete This Sentence- The Mole Is.......
a. Head of Household
b. Nominated

10. Who is the Mole?
a. Bridgette
b. Holly
c. Ollie
d. Stevan


Akiko: Okay, let's this execution on the road. We all should know how this work. Everybody, try to open your keys now.









































































































































































Akiko: Congrats Stevan! You made into the final three! Now, either Holly or Ollie will join Bridgette and Stevan in the final three. Both of them are family. One family member will be executed and the other one will make it to the final three. Let's see which one will make it to the end.








































































































































































Akiko: Congrats Holly! You have made it to the final three this season.



Akiko: Which means that Ollie has been executed!



Akiko: Any last words before you go?

Ollie: At least I am not going to jail this time!

Akiko: Well, we will see you at the finale. Bye!