Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SRAS Season Three Episode Three


*Day Five*

Max: Where are the eggs? I can't seem to find them.



Cizika: Max, what are you doing? You have been looking at the fridge for hours.

Max: I'm looking for eggs to bake a cake. After I bake one, do you want a piece of cake?

Cizika: You do realize I am a vampire and do not need some silly piece of cake, you fool? 

Max: Well, do you want a piece of plasma-flavored......c-cake?



Max: Okay, that made me threw up in my mouth.




Cizika: Look, I do not drink plasma without cause. I have not done anything to get plasma today. Not even thirst will break my iron will.



Max: Hey, vampires will die if they do not drink. Plus, plasma should be good for vampires. I am not a vampire but I know food tastes good for us humans especially if it with cake. I mean cake is delicious. *rambles on about cake for a few minutes* Also, the icing of the cake is very good. *rambles on about icing for another few minutes*



Cizika: Okay I am leaving this room. I don't want any foolish fools to talk this much about cake.



*Day Six*


*A doorbell rang*


Jelly: I wonder who could that be.


Zander: It's probably Ani.


Paige: Or it could be Ron Weasley who is now a death eater. Oh god, please don't have a death eater come here.



Paige: I'm hiding right now. Don't open the door. You guys need to live!


Jelly: What the f***? Ron Weasley is a fictional character and he is a good guy. You have been reading some articles at TV Tropes to think that he is a death eater.




Zander: Look, I am going to open the door to prove you wrong.



Zander: See, there is no death eater Ron here. Instead, we have this......person.


Paige: Stranger Danger!

Jelly: Um, sir, who are you and why are you here?



???: OH! MY NAME IS TIM VLACHOS! I AM THE HOST FOR THE POWER OF VETO COMPETITIONS THIS SEASON!


Jelly: Wait, I thought Ani was the host of this season.


Tim: THERE ARE THREE HOSTS THIS SEASON! ANI WAS THE HOST FOR THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITIONS. I AM THE HOST FOR THE POWER OF VETO COMPETITIONS.


Zander: Why are you shouting? Are you a man that likes to shout?


Tim: YES I AM!


Paige: And why are you dress like that? Are you an athlete?


Tim: ACTUALLY, I AM A TEAM MANAGER WHO HELPS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.


Jelly: Can you stop yelling for a couple of seconds?


Tim: Sure. I wanted to help contestants this season with competitions this season but it would seem too coach-y and the production hates the Coaches twist from Big Brother so I was stuck onto being the host. I hope that I am able help with the competitions this season through my job as the host.



Tim: NOW, PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR ONE MOMENT!

Zander: Where are you going?

Paige: He's off to see the Wizard of Oz.

Jelly: Let's follow him.



Paige: Well, it looks like he is using the restroom.


Jelly Why couldn't he use the restroom beforehand?




*An explosion sound was heard*



Tim: HAHA! I TOOK A S*** SO EPIC THAT IT CAUSED AN EXPLOSION.




Paige: The smell....


Jelly: It's so....


Zander: Stinky!




*All three of them passed out due to the smell of the explosion*



Tim: Well, guys, welcome to your first Power of Veto competition. Brad can not participate in it due to the fact that he is in the Room of Exile right now. Jelly, Paige, and Zander are all passed out right now so they couldn't compete as well. Also, two people are not chosen by random.org to play in this competition and those two people are Levi and Cizika. I will ask the both of them to go somewhere else please while we do this competition.



Tim: Now, take a look at this television screen!




Tim: This is some study guide in which nobody can read it due to the nature of this competition. In this competition, you have to answer five questions about the study guide in which you can't clearly see the study guide in order to make things not so easy. The answer will be a number. The person who is the furthest away from the correct answer will be eliminated from the competition and will not answer the other questions. The last person standing will win the Power of Veto.



Tim: Does anybody understand?

Everybody: Yes!

Tim: Let's begin. How many words are in there in the study guide? 

Blanche: 1,517

Taz: 3,500

Max: 6,000

Nahita: 3,200

Fungi: 2,222

Carlito: 1,689

Tim: The correct answer is......












































































































1,151!


Tim: Max, you were the furthest away from the correct answer and you have been officially eliminated from the competition..


*After the second round*

Tim: Taz,  you were the furthest away from the correct answer and you have been officially eliminated from the competition.


*After the third round*

Tim: Nahita, you were the furthest away from the correct answer and you have been officially eliminated from the competition.


Tim: Now, we are down to the final three contestants of this competition which consists of the Head of Household and her two nominees. WHATEVER HAPPENS, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO DO YOUR BEST. UNDERSTAND!

Everybody: Yes!


Tim: Okay, time for the fourth question.  How many sentences are there in the study guide?


Carlito: 89!


Fungi: 888!


Blanche: 165!


Tim: The correct answer is.......















































































































59!

 


Tim: Fungi, you have been eliminated from this competition.


Fungi (through a voiceover that was spoken in the diary room): After I got eliminated, I was like "Oh s***! I have to think about a replacement nominee now."



Tim: Now, we are down to the final two. It is between Carlito and Blanche now! Who will win? Let's find out as I ask the final question. How many words are there in the longest sentence of the study guide?

Blanche: 41!


Carlito: 43!


Tim: The correct answer is......










































































































140!



Tim: CONGRATS CARLITO! YOU WON THE POWER OF VETO!

Carlito: Yes I did! I know I was going to win this just like I won Abnormality!


*Day Eight*

Carlito: Okay this is the Power of Veto ceremony. Let's make this simple. I am going to use the Power of Veto on myself like any normal person will do. Fungi, please make a replacement nominee.



Fungi: Well, first of all, if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they like to play it, now will be the time to do so!









































































































Fungi: I guess not! I have been thinking about my replacement nominee for the past couple of days! I do not feel comfortable nominating a new guy so I was stuck between nominating Cizika and Levi. I have been thinking which person to nominate and I have decided to put.....








































































































Levi as my replacement nominee!




Fungi: I hope you understand this!




Carlito: With that, the Power of Veto ceremony is over!


PS: All feedback for this episode should go here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/897344/sims-reality-all-stars-s3-new-guys-vs-good-guys-vs-bad-guys-episode-two/p1


Also, the answer key to the Power of Veto:


1. 1,151

2. 7,233
3. 1,973
4. 59
5. 140