Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sims Reality All-Stars Season 3 Episode 7


*Day 16*

Paige: Thanks for believing in us, Blanche. We totally didn't vote for you as we voted for Levi Pevi.


Max: Next time, please don't listen to the other side. Zander and Jelly lied to you and it nearly costed me my game.


Blanche: I can't believe I listened to these stupid millennials. Why did I do that?


Max: Anyway, who should we get rid of this week? I kinda want to get rid of Zander this week because of how he lied to Blanche and got me nominated for eviction this week.


Paige: But Fungi and Brad are a showmance together and therefore, they are in an alliance together. This makes them huge threats in the game. A bigger threat than Zander in my opinion. Blanchey-poo, what do you think?


Blanche: You do not need my opinion. I am safe this week and you two should vote whoever who I want to vote for. I really don't care as just as long as you didn't vote for me, everything will be alright.


Fungi: Are you ready to get your *** kicked by the Great Master of Sim Fu?

Zander: Hey, I may be wearing a white belt but that does not mean that I can't win against you.


Jelly: Miss!


Jelly: TAKE....


Jelly: THAT!


Jelly: You'll have to try harder than that.


Zander: There, you win!


Jelly: GG! Now, isn't that better than getting stronger with Cizika?

Zander: Never in a million years do I want to get stronger with Cizika.

Jelly: Yeah, to be honest, I am not the biggest fan of her. Her attempts at using violence is one of the many reasons why humans have a bad picture of vampires.

Zander: Then why did we align with her?

Jelly: Well, it is like Ghostbusters as "When someone asks you if you're a god you say yes!" Only instead of asking if you are a god or not, you instead ask if you want to be in an alliance with them or not. I have to say yes into being an alliance or else I could be in a lot of trouble.

Zander: So, if you reject an alliance with somebody,  the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man will come and get you. Kidding. I get it. I bet you hope that Cizika has the time of her life at the Room of Exile. Being sarcastic by the way.


*Flashback on Day 14*

Cizika: Since Blanche sent me to the room of exile, I wonder is in store for me.


Cizika: This is it? I was expecting traps and tricks that can make people stronger.

Cameraman: Hey, we are trying to keep our contestants alive and not dead.

Cizika: Shut up, cameraman!


Cizika: Let me read the hidden immunity idol clue before anything else.


Cizika: I guess this is going to be my bed. I have slept much less comfortable places than this so if they feel like I am going to hard time with sleeping on a couch, think again!


*Flashback on Day 15*

Cizika: Cameraman, why are you filming me taking a shower?

Cameraman: Because of......reasons. Look I am not a pervert or anything.

Cizika: Oh sure you aren't.


Cizika: Cold shower? You have to try harder to make me feel even more miserable for staying here. Now, I am attempted to see what food you find so miserable that is inside the fridge.


Cizika: Canned soup? Is this soup poisonous?

Cameraman: NO! Like we stated, we don't want to kill our contestants.

Cizika: Pathetic!


*Day 17*

Brad: Hey I see that Leif has a friend now.

Fungi: I wonder who it is.

Brad: Me too!

*Leif the Plant rustles*

Fungi: Oh. You know how Leif has been seeing another plant? This is her. Her name is Sunlight. Thanks to us, she was able to be in the house with Leif.

Brad: Good! Now, I won't have to feel left out when you and Leif talk.

Fungi: Yeah, I know you have been feeling like I have been paying more attention to Leif than you. Now, with Sunlight here, I can pay as much attention to you so that Leif doesn't feel alone.


Brad: Can you do me a favor? If you feel like I am going to get evicted, then vote to evict me. I do not want to feel like you will be targeted if you vote for the minority. Can you do that?


Fungi: Well, I do not want to vote to evict you so I will try to keep you safe. However, if I feel there is no way out of this mess, I guess I will vote to evict you.


Carlito: Um Taz, what are you doing?

Nahita: You have been near this dresser for a long time.

Taz: Well, I have to leave this game.

Nahita: What?

Carlito: Are you quitting this game?

Taz: Actually, I have to leave to an urgent personal matter that only I can take care of. There are giving me a few moments to pack my bags.

Nahita: Well, we will miss you when you leave this house.

Taz: I will miss you guys, too!

Carlito: Well, look at the bright side. My chances at winning the game went from an one to ten chance to an one to nine chance.


*Day 18*

Carol: Hello everybody. As many of you guys know, Taz has left this game due to an urgent personal matter. Because of this and we want to have a certain strict schedule, we bring in somebody to replace Taz. Come on in....
























































































Levi: Hello there everybody!

Carol: Levi is now taking over Taz's spot.

Levi: No s***! Anybody with eyes can see that.

Carol: You forgot to your medicine, did you?

Levi: Of course I f****** did. The Levi with those darn medicine would never been this upset.

Carol: Anyway, since Levi can easily have for a him to either a hero or a villain with the state he is currently in is him being a villain and the state wgere he did took his medicine makes him a hero along with the fact that he is taking the place of Taz aka another hero, we are putting him with the team of the good guys. Now please take a seat.


Carol: Now, then the contestants have casted their votes to evict somebody from the house.  I am going to read the votes along with the reasons why people voted for that person. Those votes will remain anonymous for obvious reasons. Here are the votes:



















































































???: I vote to evict Brad because he seems the most dangerous out of the two. Zander doesn't really pose a threat this early on where as I think Brad will be a force to be reckoned with later down the line. Plus I suspect Brad has an Idol clue. Best to nip this problem in the bud asap so it doesn't come back to bite me in the behind later on.





















































































???: I vote to evict Zander, but not because I want either of them gone. I don't want anyone to go, but I have to choose someone. I just don't know him well enough.




















































































???: I vote to evict Brad because I simply like Zander better. 




















































































???: I vote to evict Brad because I don't trust him as much as I trust Zander.




















































































???: I vote to evict Brad because of his blatant favoritism.



















































































???: I vote to evict Brad because I see him as a good player and a threat.


Carol: Well, with five votes, Brad has been evicted from the Sims Reality All-Stars house as that was enough votes to evict you from that house.


Brad: Well, it has been a nice ride with you guys. See you all at the finale.


Zander: With that, I am quitting this game.

Jelly: What did you just say?

Paige: Zander Mander, why would do that?

Nahita: You are giving up a shot to win this game by doing that.

Zander: Well, this game ended up having Levi return from the game. I highly believe once you have been eliminated from the show, then you shouldn't return to the game. I don't want to join a show where eliminated contestants come back into the game so I want to quit this game.

Fungi: You do realize that people return to the game in the second season of this show?

Cizika: Yeah, you are basically a foolish fool spouting foolish foolishness if you think you can play this foolish game of fools that previously has people do something that you are so foolishly against doing.


Carol: Well whatever. Brad, you are evicted from the Sims Reality All-Stars house. Zander, if you wish to quit this game, please follow Brad with you.

Zander: Will do!


Carol: Well, first of all, I have to do this.

*comes to Zander and Brad and pinches both of them*

Zander: Oh! That hurts.

Brad: Why would do that?

Carol: It's Saint Patrick's Day. Don't you remember?

Zander: It's not Saint Patrick's Day.

Carol: So what! I celebrate it every Tuesday. You two are not wearing green, so I get to pinch you.

Brad: But my hair is green

Carol: It doesn't count as clothing in my opinion. Now, Zander please exit this house now as I talk to Brad.


Carol: Well Brad, you had an interesting boot episode to say the least. Let's take a look at some goodbye messages that the other contestants said to you-

Nahita: Oh, Brad, with the beautiful green hair, I'm sorry you got voted out. It's a bummer, but I suppose life could be worse right now. Remember you have a wonderful woman in Fungi. Don't take that for granted. Oh, and if you and Fungi have children one day, I wonder what their hair will look like. Perhaps turqoise? Oooh, now that would be beautiful! Um, but yeah, I'm getting ahead of myself. Haha! Anyway, live life strong.

Cizika: Meditate on this defeat, and the reasons for it. It is... my will that it not repeat... as it should be yours.

Blanche: You tried to get me out last week, well look who's gone now! Muahahahaha, see you around loser.
Fungi: No! Brad, Why you gotta leave?! *cries* See you Bro, Wish we could have played this game together until the end, Looks like it wasn't meant to be. Peace, Love & hugs.

Brad: Fungi, don't cry. My eviction makes your chance at winning the game better. Fungi, I know you are not hearing this but I will root for every single day in hopes that you win the game.

Carol: Ah, that's sweet. If your eviction yesterday aka Valentine's Day, then it would of been a perfect Valentine's Day message for you to say to Fungi. Now, I hope you enjoy this and we will be here for Episode 8. Bye everyone!


Jelly: "What's up guys? 1, 2, 3. Your asking why I'm doing jumping jacks during my DRE? 1, 2, 3. Well, I just found out that saying things or people I don't really like while doing Jumping Jacks calm me down. Let me demonstrate you.

1, 2, 3.

Prejudices

1, 2, 3.

Jerks

1, 2, 3.

Cizika, but don't tell her.

You see? I feel way better now. And because I was active during this I'm also well prepared for the next challenge. That means Win for my game and for my mood haha.

Some notes:

The reasonings for certain votes have been edited to keep the people who casted the votes less obvious.

Also, Smarties and Jaynnick have been force-eliminated from the game as it has been past a month since Jaynnick posted on the forums and it almost nearly a month since Smarties posted on the forums. In addition, neither of them have been in contact with me so I ended up force-eliminating them.

Also, while Tip has been in contact with me, she has not send me her vote so I will make her sit out in the next HOH competition as punishment for that.

Also, with Jaynnick being force-eliminating, I will like to confirm that somebody else will return to the game just for the extra week.